2013년 5월 14일 화요일

Jeju Island, my home town

   Hyupjae village, Jeju.    27.April. 2013.


If you ask any Korean person you know where the most beautiful place in Korea is, he or she will readily say ‘Jeju Island’ 
I was born and grew up in this Island without appreciating the beauty of it. After being away for 20 years I can finally say Jeju Island is indeed one of the most beautiful places in the world.  





This time when I went back I tried one of the walking trails called ‘Olle course’. There are 19 Olle courses and I took Olle no.6. 
I strongly recommend this course to those anyone visiting the island. You will enjoy the stunning views all the way long for 4-5 hours!


    Hyupjae Beach, Jeju. 27. Apr. 2013


This is my favorite beach out of so many. 20 years ago, this beautiful beach was always empty except for July and August. Now there were quite a few people already (some in the sea!) when it was only April!
Back in Seoul, I miss my paradise already,

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기