2013년 5월 15일 수요일

Gwang-jang Market, Seoul


After hearing from one of my friends I decided to have a little explore of this market. 
Apparently this market is one of the oldest and largest markets in Korea.
It is located in Jongno where all the historic sites are. so it is a great place for tourists to visit too.
I went there before noon because it is meant to be sooooooo busy in the afternoon.




This food is one of the things that make this market so famous. It is shallow fried pan cake with beanshoots and little pieces of pork meet.
It’s a bit oily but really tasty.

These are called ‘drug sushi’, another famous food in this market. Don’t worry. There is no drug in the food!
They call it like that because they are supposed to be addictive :-)



This is traditional party food of Korea. Mmmm yummy!



You may have heard of bibimbab. This is what these guys are having. Basically they pick whatever they like and mix them with rice in their bowl.




Yummy looking dumplings! - I quess these are kimchi dumplings by the colour of them.








Gwang-jang market is also famous for having many makers of the Korean traditional costume, Hanbok. 
I just love hanbok! I wish we still wore those in every day life.
But If I wore those and walked on the street I might be on youtube that night!  




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기